This policy covers how the Prestbury Travel Group treats personal information that they collect and receive. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise readily available.
Why We Collect and Store Your Personal Information
- If you are booking a holiday with us, the Prestbury Travel Group need your personal details to process your booking and to enable us to get in touch with you in connection with your travel arrangements, if required.
- If you are booking a holiday with us or enquiring about a holiday or responding to one of our promotional campaigns and would like us to update you with information about the services and products we offer, then the Prestbury Travel Group need some personal information in order to communicate with you.
How We Use the Information You Provide in Connection With Your Booking
- If you are travelling with the Prestbury Travel Group we will need to keep your details in case we need to contact you in respect of your travel arrangements and to help process your booking properly.
- The Prestbury Travel Group may need to store and use the following details: names and contact details of party members, credit/debit or other payment details and, where applicable, details concerning any disability, medical condition or dietary requirements which might affect the chosen holiday arrangements. We may be required to pass your details on to our suppliers, certain governments or government appointed bodies or agencies in the interests of security or because we are obliged to by law. When you make a booking with us you agree to us storing, using and passing on the information referred to for the reasons stated above.
How We Use the Information You Provide for Marketing Purposes
- When you make a booking, request a brochure or sign up for the Prestbury Travel Group email updates we will securely store your contact details in order to contact you with details of products and services we think you might be interested in.
- We occasionally make our postal mailing list available to carefully selected companies. If you do not want your information to be made available, please inform us in writing or tick the relevant box when requesting your quotation or brochure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic logging cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Other cookies are used to prevent messages being shown to you more than once; or to remember information about previous visits to this website so that we can improve your experience.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- The Prestbury Travel Group ensure that the policies on privacy meet, or exceed, all relevant national and European laws and directives.
Please note that all calls are recorded for training & security purposes.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to contact us.